The National Center for Research and Development (NCRD) is looking to recruit a short term Knowledge Transfer Expert (KT) for the ENICBCMED funded " Technological transfer and commercialisation of public research results through Public Procurement innovation (PPI ) in the Mediterranean region" PPI4MED project in Amman, Jordan.
Nine Months with possibility for extension of another six Months depending of availability of funds and project status.
Starting date : As soon as possible
If you are Competent and meet the requirements of the position , please send your CV to email@example.com and specify the position in the subject line.
The application deadline will be 6/9/2021.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering , business administration, or any related field ,higher education degree is preferred.
- +5 years of professional Experience experience
- Experience and/or knowledge in Technology Transfer ,issues related to patents , law and , industrial and intellectual property.
- Experience of working within local government or public sector bodies is preferred.
- Experience and/or knowledge in the public procurement process and public sector procurement and contract laws in Jordan.
- Knowledge on public procurement of innovation or innovation procurement process.
- Ability to create and analyse solutions to complex problems. facilitation skills.
- Ability to quickly research, synthesise and summarise key conclusions on unfamiliar topics.
- An ability to design and elaborate studies and surveys, reports and policy papers.
- Ability to manage senior stakeholders and develop partnerships across a range of organisations in the public, voluntary and private sectors.
- Experience of managing and delivering consulting projects that encompass review and recommendations, as well as implementation and support.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills is required.
- Identify, engage, and help influence external stakeholders including public authorities, companies, researchers.
- Inputs on private sector/public authorities’ stakeholders to join the Jordan living lab…
- Understand the stakeholders needs and address public procurers needs to meet with the technology capacity of research centres and companies.
Public procurement of innovation development
- Inputs on public procurement of innovation or innovation procurement process.
- Inputs addressing opportunities under the public procurement of innovation framework.
- Inputs on the IPR regulations at national level and mapping of the Jordan Legal framework and incentives.
- Design and develop Leading survey, organize working meeting or workshops under the living lab roadmap, and definition of the living lab….
- Drafting and preparing reports
- Executing the national baseline study of NCRDs patents and build the NCRD’s patent box;
- Managing the creation of precompetitive sectorial platform and stakeholder's engagement;
- Coordinating with other WPs: procurers need (living lab -WP3) and specification in the procurements (WP6).
- Lead and coordinate the national PPIs activities;
- Leading the design and implementation of the tendering process of the public procurers with the transaction advisor support;
- Participate in the creation of the CB PPI pilots activities (from design and execution of the CB PPI pilots);
- Managing and Monitoring the training activities related to innovation procurement WP (4);
Project Management & Public Procurement of Innovation Pilots
- Support the Project Manager PM in the implementation activities and arrangement in the technical WPs.
- Support the Project Manager PM in Tracking and controlling process , scheduling and estimating associated costs to completion of project within time and budget projections.
- Perform other related duties assigned by Project Manager PM as required.
For more information about the project , check the link http://ncrd.gov.jo/?q=ppi4med-2020-2023